Thursday 9 June 2011

Welcome. x

Hi everyone! 

Well, this is my first ever blog, I have been meaning to start writing it on a number of occasions throughout the last year but haven't quite had chance to get around to it. In all honestly it's just because I’m far too lazy :-p

The main reason as to why I wanted to start the blog is because my brain is constantly going off on different thought tangents, generally because I am always allowing my creative mind to run free. Due to this I often have my imagination captured and become inspired by my passions.

If ever such a moment occurred, I would often update my facebook status, post music videos or even take photographs. However, from now on I will be sharing such information with you, as this blog is essentially going to be a random and unorganised collection of my life with accounts relating to personal experiences, my thoughts, and most importantly my views on the fashion industry.

It will also consist of; inspirational quotes / song lyrics, music videos, photographs, the latest fashion trends / best buys, street style updates, news on the industry’s hottest new additions from photographers and MUAs to models and designers! ...and pretty much anything else I find to be of interest throughout my day to day life! ... I look forward to being able to share this with you, and possibly being able to relate to a few of my readers who may be in search of some form of guidance if they are a lost soul like myself too.

I hope you enjoy reading this blog just as much as I will enjoy writing it! 

Ciao for now. x

No comments:

Post a Comment